Indications for use
Medicinal product of plant origin for:
- external use in case of inflammation of the skin and the mucosa of the oral cavity and gingivae;
- internal use in case of digestive tract cramps as an auxiliary relaxing and carminative agent as well as an auxiliary anti-inflammatory agent in case of digestive tract inflammation.
Azulan® is a traditional medicinal plant product used for the above indications arising only from long-term use.
Active ingredient: liquid ethanol extract from chamomile flowers (Chamomillae anthodii extractum fluidum) (0.5:1) – 100 ml.
Extraction solvent: ethanol 70% (V/V).
Ethanol content in the product is 65–72% (V/V).
Dosage form and packaging
- Concentrate for oral solution;
- Concentrate for solution to be used in the oral cavity;
- Concentrate for skin solution.
Packaging: 50 ml, 100 ml
Do not use the medicine:
- if the patient has been diagnosed with allergy to chamomile or other aster family plants (Asteraceae, formerly Compositae);
- in children under 12 years of age.
Dosage and route of administration
measure out 10 ml of the medicine using the enclosed measuring cup and fill half a glass with boiled and cooled-down water, i.e. ca. 125 ml.
(measure out using the enclosed measuring cup) in a small amount of liquid, preferably boiled and cooled-down water
Children under 12 years of age: not recommended.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą
Traditional medicinal plant product with specific indications arising only from long-term use.