Indications for use
A herbal medicinal product for:
- external use in case of inflammation of the skin and the mucosa of the oral cavity and gingivae;
- internal use in intestinal spasms as a supporting diastolic and carminative agent as well as a supportive anti-inflammatory agent in inflammatory conditions of the alimentary tract.
Azulan is a traditional herbal medicinal product used in the indications specified above based exclusively upon long standing use.
Active ingredient: liquid ethanol extract from chamomile flowers (Chamomillae anthodii extractum fluidum) (0.5:1) – 100 ml.
Extraction solvent: ethanol 70% (V/V).
Ethanol content in the product is 65–72% (V/V).
Dosage form and packaging
- Concentrate for oral solution;
- Concentrate for solution to be used in the oral cavity;
- Concentrate for skin solution.
Packaging: 50 ml, 100 ml
Do not use the medicine:
- if the patient has been diagnosed with allergy to chamomile or other aster family plants (Asteraceae, formerly Compositae);
- in children under 12 years of age.
Dosage and route of administration
measure out 10 ml of the medicine using the enclosed measuring cup and fill half a glass with boiled and cooled-down water, i.e. ca. 125 ml.
(measure out using the enclosed measuring cup) in a small amount of liquid, preferably boiled and cooled-down water
Children under 12 years of age: not recommended.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą
Traditional herbal medicinal product for use in specified indications exclusively based upon long standing use.