Bioaron® D 1000
The product and its ingredients have not been produced using the ecological method.
Bioaron® vitamin D 1000 IU is a source of vitamin D intended for daily use during the autumn/winter period and throughout the year for persons who cannot ensure sufficient exposure to sunlight in order for them to maintain the proper concentration of vitamin D. The preparation supplements the daily diet of children above 10 years of age, particularly during the growth spurt, as well as adults.
Vitamin D contained in the preparation:
- is responsible for the proper absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus as well as the proper level of blood calcium, which plays a particularly important role in persons with osteoporosis;
- supports the proper development of bones in children;
- helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth;
- supports the proper function of muscles;
- supports the proper function of the immune system;
- participates in the cell division process;
- helps reduce the risk of falling due to instable posture and weakened muscles. Falls constitute a risk factor with respect to bone fractures in persons aged 60 and over.*
*Beneficial effects occur if 20 µg of vitamin D per day is consumed from all sources.
Almost 90% of vitamin D in the body is synthesised in the skin as induced by the solar UVB radiation. The effectiveness of vitamin D synthesis in the skin depends on such factors as latitude, air pollution, level of melanin in the skin, area of body exposed to sunlight, UV filters, and age. In Central Europe, the best time for skin synthesis is the period from April to September. In the remaining months, the sunlight is not adequate to induce sufficient synthesis of vitamin D in the body.**
**Płudowski et al.: Practical guidelines for the supplementation of vitamin D and the treatment of deficits in Central Europe — recommended vitamin D intakes in the general population and groups at risk of vitamin D deficiency. Endokrynologia Polska 2013; 64 (4), 319-327
Capsule shell ingredients: gelatine, humectant – glycerol.
|Vitamin D||25 µg (1000 IU),
*RI – reference intake
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake. Do not use the dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. There are many risk factors for a fall resulting from instable posture and weak muscles and leading to bone fractures — change in one of those risk factors may or may not have a beneficial influence.
throughout the year if the effective skin synthesis of vitamin D during the summer season is not ensured, while for the elderly — throughout the whole year
Store in the original packaging in a dry place in a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą