Bioaron® D 4000
The product and its ingredients have not been produced using the ecological method.
Bioaron® vitamin D 4000 IU is a source of vitamin D intended for daily use during the autumn/winter period and throughout the year for adults who cannot ensure sufficient exposure to sunlight in order for them to maintain the proper concentration of vitamin D.
Vitamin D contained in the preparation:
- is responsible for the proper absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus as well as the proper level of blood calcium, which play a particularly important role in persons with osteoporosis;
- supports the proper function of the immune system;
- helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth;
- participates in the cell division process;
- supports the proper function of muscles;
- helps reduce the risk of falling due to instable posture and weakened muscles. Falls constitute a risk factor with respect to bone fractures in persons aged 60 and over.*
*Beneficial effects occur if 20 µg of vitamin D per day is consumed from all sources.
Maximum daily intake of vitamin D for obese adults and obese seniors is 10,000 UI, while for pregnant and breastfeeding women – 4,000 UI.**
Almost 90% of vitamin D in the body is synthesised in the skin as induced by the solar UVB radiation. The effectiveness of vitamin D synthesis in the skin depends on such factors as latitude, air pollution, level of melanin in the skin, area of body exposed to sunlight, the use of UV filters, lifestyle, and age. In Central Europe, from October to March, the sunlight is not adequate to allow sufficient synthesis of vitamin D3 in the body.**
**Płudowski et al.: Vitamin D supplementation in healthy population and risk groups of vitamin D deficiency — practice guidelines for Central Europe 2013. Standardy Medyczne/Pediatria, 2013, T.10, 573-578
Capsule shell ingredients: gelatine, humectant – glycerol.
|Vitamin D||100 µg (4000 IU),
*RI – reference intake
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake. Do not use the dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. There are many risk factors for a fall resulting from instable posture and weak muscles and leading to bone fractures — change in one of those risk factors may or may not have a beneficial influence.
Store in the original packaging in a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą