Well-moisturized oral mucosa ensures the comfort of swallowing and speaking and forms a protective barrier against harmful factors. Therefore, maintaining the proper function and hydration of mucosa is so important.
Fiorda® Junior is a unique combination of natural ingredients: Iceland moss extract, lactoferrin, and linden extract. These ingredients supplement everyday diet in all of the cases that require special hydration of oral cavity and throat, particularly in:
- discomfort caused by increased mouth breathing;
- scratchy throat;
- dryness in the throat and oral cavity, especially in the autumn/winter period.
The taste and composition of ingredients have been developed particularly with children in mind, although the product may be used by adults as well, including diabetics and pregnant women.
- Iceland moss – forms a protective layer and has positive effects on the mucosa of the throat, larynx, and vocal cords. Has alleviating and soothing effects. Supports the proper function of the immune system;
- linden – alleviates and soothes an irritated throat, ensures the proper function of the vocal cords. Supports the body’s natural defenses;
- lactoferrin – is a natural protein occurring in milk. In human body, it also occurs in saliva and tears and is an important component of mother’s milk.
This product contains Iceland moss and linden extract, recommended to soothe the irritated throat and larynx mucosa and to protect the vocal cords of children and adults due to their protective, soothing, moisturizing and toning properties.
This product contains a sweetener.
No added sugar.
This product contains naturally occurring sugars.
(maximum daily portion)
|Iceland moss water extract||100 mg||600 mg|
|Linden dry extract||18 mg||108 mg|
|Lactoferrin||6 mg||36 mg|
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to cow’s milk protein. Do not use the preparation as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. Excessive intake may have a laxative effect.
The product is intended for use by children over 4 years of age and adults.
Do not take more than the recommended daily intake. Fiorda® Junior is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Store in a dry place at a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą