Well lubricated oral mucosa ensures comfortable swallowing and speaking as well as constitutes a protective barrier against harmful factors; therefore, it is important to take care to maintain the proper function and lubrication of the mucosa.
Fiorda® Junior is a unique combination of natural ingredients: Iceland moss extract, lactoferrin, and linden extract. Those ingredients supplement everyday diet in all cases requiring special lubrication of the oral cavity and throat. Use particularly for:
- discomfort caused by intense mouth breathing;
- scratchy throat;
- dryness in the throat and oral cavity, especially in the autumn/winter period.
The taste and composition of ingredients have been developed particularly with children in mind, although the product may be used by adults as well, including diabetics and pregnant women.
- Iceland moss – contains mucous substances that form a protective layer and have positive effects on the mucosa of the throat, larynx, and vocal cords. Has alleviating and soothing effects. Supports the proper function of the immune system;
- lactoferrin – natural protein occurring in milk. In human body, it also occurs in saliva and tears and is an important component of milk of breastfeeding women;
- linden – alleviates and soothes irritated throat, ensures the proper function of the vocal cords. Supports natural immune strength of human body.
This product contains extracts from Iceland moss and linden, which are recommended for irritated mucosa of the throat and larynx, and as a protection of the vocal cords in children and adults thanks to their protective, soothing, lubricating, and tonic effects on the throat.
This product contains a sweetener.
This product contains naturally occurring sugars.
(maximum daily portion)
|Iceland moss water extract||100 mg||600 mg|
|Linden dry extract||18 mg||108 mg|
|Lactoferrin||6 mg||36 mg|
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to cow milk protein. Do not use the preparation as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. Excessive intake may have a laxative effect.
Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake. Fiorda is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Store in a dry place in a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Produced in Switzerland for: Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą