Fiorda® spray medical device is a mouth and throat spray used to moisturise the mucosa and relieve symptoms associated with inflammation such as dryness, pain and burning when swallowing.
Fiorda® spray medical device contains Iceland moss and marshmallow, that are rich in mucilage and create a protective layer on the mucous membranes of mouth and throat. As a result, the product soothes the discomfort associated with inflammation and the feeling of irritation caused by external factors.
Additional ingredients: hyaluronic acid and aloe, moisturise the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat, protecting them against excessive drying and ensuring their proper functions at the same time.
The product can be used adjunctively during bacterial and viral infections of the mouth and throat. After illnesses and medical procedures, e.g. angina, to soothe irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Indications of use
- adjunctively during bacterial and viral infections of the mouth and throat
- soothes irritation of the throat and mouth mucosa and the related pain during the treatment of inflammations of the mouth and throat
- supports the treatment of irritation, that causes pain and difficulty to swallow, which results from drying of the mucous membranes of the mouth, throat and larynx (e.g. in heated and air-conditioned rooms, during sports)
- in people with xerostomia (dry mouth)
- relieves the symptoms of hoarseness, dry throat resulting from the irritation of the dry mucous membrane of the throat
- improves voice emission and relieves symptoms related to excessive stress on the vocal ligaments, especially in people who strain the vocal cords (teachers, lecturers, singers)
Iceland moss extract, marshmallow extract, hyaluronic acid sodium salt, aloe extract, L-ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, menthol, xylitol, glycerine, lemon and lime flavouring, water.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
Directions for use
If the symptoms persist for more than 7 days or exacerbate during the use of the product, consult a physician.
Store in the original packaging in an upright position at a temperature below 25˚C. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą