Oral mucosa constitutes a protective barrier against harmful external factors, which is why it is so important to keep it in a good condition by ensuring its appropriate lubrication.
Ingredients of the preparation supplement everyday diet for persons:
- spending much time in dry, heated or air-conditioned rooms;
- working with voice – especially teachers, singers, speakers, announcers;
- spending much time in the conditions of changeable humidity and sudden temperature changes;
- involved in sports – when we often breath with our mouth;
- exposed to cigarette smoke;
- with dry mouth;
- with hoarseness;
- with strained vocal cords.
- Iceland moss – contains mucous substances that form a protective layer and have positive effects on the mucosa of the throat, larynx, and vocal cords. Has alleviating and soothing effects. Supports the proper function of the immune system;
- marshmallow – improves the function of the upper respiratory tract – used as a coating and protective agent for the mucosa of the throat and larynx;
- hyaluronic acid – (as a sodium salt) is a natural mucopolysaccharide that is present in, inter alia, connective tissue, skin, joints, and blood vessel walls. Hyaluronic acid can bind and retain water molecules.
This product contains a sweetener.
This product contains naturally occurring sugars.
(maximum daily portion)
|Iceland moss extract||100 mg||600 mg|
|Marshmallow extract||50 mg||300 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||4 mg||24 mg|
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake. Do not use the preparation as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. Excessive intake may have a laxative effect.
Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake.
Store in a dry place in a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Produced in Switzerland for: Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą