Oleum Ricini Phytopharm
Indications for use
The product is intended for traditional use in the above indications arising only from long-term use and experience.
Traditionally for constipation.
The active ingredient of the medicine is cold-pressed castor oil (Ricini Oleum virginale) from castorbean seeds (Ricinus communis) 100 g/100 g.
Dosage form and packaging
Packaging: 30 g, 100 g
Do not use the medicine in case of:
- diagnosed hypersensitivity to castor oil;
- inflammation of abdominal organs (e.g. ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pseudomembranous colitis, megacolon, active stomach and duodenum ulceration, pancreatitis, appendicitis);
- intestinal obstruction (both mechanical and functional);
- bile duct obstructions and other bile ducts disorders;
- rectal bleeding, stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, pregnancy, menstruation.
Dosage and route of administration
only as instructed by a doctor
Period of use: it is not advised to use the product for more than one up to several days. Do not use more than once per day.
Children under 7 years of age: not recommended.
Bowel movement occurs within 2–4 hours after taking the medicine.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą