Vitamin K2 helps in maintaining healthy bones
- contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus;
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels;
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- supports proper muscle work,
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system
|Vitamin K2||75 µg
|Vitamin D3||50 µg, (2000 j. m.)
*RI – reference intake
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Do not take more than the Recommended Daily Intake. Do not use the dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are fundamental to the proper function of the body. There are many risk factors for a fall resulting from instable posture and weak muscles and leading to bone fractures — change in one of those risk factors may or may not have a beneficial influence.
Store in the original packaging in a temperature below 25°C and keep out of reach of small children. Protect from light.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą