Succus Echinaceae Phytopharm
Indications for use
Product used traditionally, whose effectiveness is only based on long-term use and experience.
- as an auxiliary in a cold;
- for short-term prophylaxis in order to reduce the susceptibility to infections during periods of higher infection rate.
100 ml of the liquid contains 100 ml of juice from fresh eastern purple coneflower herb, stabilised with ethanol (Echinaceae purpureae herbae recentis succus) (1:1).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 96% (V/V), water.
Ethanol content in product: 20-30% (V/V).
Dosage form and packaging
Packaging: 50 ml
The preparation is not recommended:
- in case of progressing systemic diseases (e.g. tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis);
- in case of HIV infections and other autoimmune diseases;
- in oncology if cytostatic treatment is applied;
- in persons after a transplant of the bone marrow or other organs;
- in case of hematologic system disorders relating to white blood cells (e.g. agranulocytosis, leukaemia);
- in case of allergic diseases (e.g. hives, atopic dermatitis, asthma);
- in case of allergy to plants from the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
Dosage and route of administration
Unless otherwise recommended by the doctor
Take every day for 10 days.
Repeated treatment after consultation with a doctor.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą