Tinctura Calendulae Phytopharm
Indications for use
Traditional medicinal plant product used for symptomatic treatment of:
- mild skin inflammations (such as sunburns) and as an auxiliary in small skin injuries;
- mild gingivostomatitis.
The active ingredient of the medicine is marigold anthodium tincture– (Calendula officinalis L., anthodium) (1:5).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 70% (V/V).
100 ml of the liquid contains 100 ml of marigold anthodium tincture (Calendulae anthodii tinctura (1:5)).
Dosage form and packaging
- Concentrate for mouth and throat wash solution
- Concentrate for skin solution.
Packaging: 100 ml
Do not use the medicine:
- in case of allergy to marigold anthodium or other plants from the Compositae/Asteraceae family;
- in children under 6 years of age.
Dosage and route of administration
Unless otherwise recommended by the doctor
For rinsing the skin and applying compresses:
in 1 glass of freshly boiled water (ca. 63 ml);
remove the compress after 30–60 minutes
For mouth and throat washing:
in 1 glass of boiled water (ca. 125 ml)
*Measure out the medicine using the enclosed measuring cup.
Period of use: if the symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą