Tinctura Calendulae Phytopharm
Indications for use
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for symptomatic treatment of:
- minor skin inflammations (such as sunburns) and as an aid in healing of minor wounds,
- minor inflammations in the mouth or the throat.
100 ml of the medicine contains 100 ml of marigold anthodium tincture (Calendula officinalis L., anthodium) – Calendulae anthodii tinctura (1:5).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 70 % (V/V).
Ethanol content in the product: 60-70 % (V/V).
Dosage form and packaging
- Concentrate for oromucosal solution
- Concentrate for skin solution
Packaging: 100 ml
Do not use the medicine:
- in case of allergy to marigold anthodium or other plants from the Compositae/Asteraceae family,
- in case of cutaneous use – in children under 6 years of age,
- in case of oromucosal use – in children under 12 years of age.
Dosage and route of administration
Unless otherwise recommended by a doctor
For rinsing the skin and applying compresses:
in 1/4 glass of freshly boiled water (ca. 63 ml);
remove the compress after 30–60 minutes
For mouth and throat washing:
in 1/2 glass of boiled water (ca. 125 ml)
*Measure out the medicine using the enclosed measuring cup.
Duration of use: if the symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą
Traditional herbal medicinal product for use in specified indications exclusively based upon long-standing use.