Fiorda® MAX MD
Fiorda® MAX MD is a medical device used to relieve sore and irritated throat caused by infectious factors (viruses, bacteria) and physical factors (allergens, particles, dust) and, as an adjuvant, to treat inflammations of oral cavity, pharynx and larynx caused by bacterial and viral infections.
Fiorda® MAX MD medical device, by physical action, helps the mucosa to regain its balance and its primary protective function.
- Gum arabic – a natural plant-based gum derived from Acacia senegal. Thanks to its hydrocolloid properties, it coats the oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes with a protective layer, helping to soothe the irritation and the related pain.
- Irish moss – with its high content of polysaccharides, it creates a delicate polysaccharide film on the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and the pharynx, which lastingly coats and protects the dry and irritated mucosa. Therefore, it helps the mucosa to regain its balance and its primary protective function.
- Iceland moss – it contains mucilage that coats an irritated mucosa, creating a protective film. The film isolates the mucous membrane and reduces its hyperactivity to factors causing irritation and pain.
- Essential oils – these are responsible for pleasant flavour and sense of freshness.
Indications of use
- to reduce pain and discomfort resulting from pharyngeal mucosa irritation, e.g. caused by infectious agents (viruses, bacteria) and physical agents (allergens, particles present in smog, dust or smoke
- adjuvantly in the treatment of inflammations of the mouth, throat and larynx
- to relieve dry cough and hoarseness caused by a dried and irritated oral mucosa
- in people with xerostomia (dry mouth)
- in all conditions involving oral and pharyngeal dryness, regardless of its cause, but especially resulting from: long-term use of medications, smoking, long-term exposure to heated or air-conditioned environments.
One lozenge contains: Iceland moss aqueous extract, Irish moss extract, gum arabic, sorbitol syrup, maltitol syrup, water, lemongrass oil, eucalyptus oil, mint oil, lavender oil, carnauba wax, sucralose.
Lozenges; 30 pcs
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any ingredient of the device.
Due to the sweeteners content (sorbitol and maltitol), there is a risk of gastric disorders and diarrhoea.
Due to the essential oils content, there is a risk of allergic reactions.
Persons who have been previously diagnosed with intolerance to certain sugars should consult a doctor before using the device.
Because the device contains mucilage, the absorption of concurrently taken medications may be delayed. There should be an at least half-hour interval between the use of the device and the administration of any medications.
The medical device can be used by children that are able to suck on a lozenge, under adult supervision. Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
Directions for use
Suck slowly, do not swallow or chew.
Do not use within half an hour before and after taking medications.
Fiorda® MAX MD medical device can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting with a doctor.
Store in original packaging, at 5-25°C, out of sight and reach of children. Protect from the sunlight.
Do not use the medical device after the expiry date stated on the package.
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą