- Strona główna
- Digestive disorders, gastric disorders
- Succus Hyperici Phytopharm
Digestive disorders, gastric disorders
Succus Hyperici Phytopharm
Indications for use
Succus Hyperici Phytopharm is a traditional herbal medicinal product used in specified indications exclusively based upon long-standing use.
Medicinal product used traditionally in indigestion.
The medicine contains (Hyperici herbae recentis succus) (1:1) – juice from fresh Saint John’s wort herb, stabilised with ethanol (1:1) 100 ml.
Extraction solvent – ethanol 96% (V/V), water.
Ethanol content in the medicinal product: 25-35% (V/V).
Dosage form and packaging
Form: oral liquid
Packaging: 100 ml
Packaging: 100 ml
Do not use the medicine:
- in case of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient;
- in case of liver damage, e.g. caused by alcohol use disorder, after poisoning – due to the high ethanol content in the preparation;
- in persons after an organ transplant or with HIV infections, taking protease inhibitors-1 (e.g. indynavir);
- in case of hypersensitivity to ultraviolet radiation.
Consult a doctor even if the above warnings concern some past situations.
Dosage and route of administration
Dose2.5 ml diluted in a small amount of water
When?up to 3 times per day
Duration of use: If the symptoms do not subside after 7 days, consult a doctor.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Phytopharm Klęka S.A., Klęka 1, 63-040 Nowe Miasto nad Wartą
Before use, read the patient information leaflet. The leaflet contains indications, contraindications, information about adverse reactions and dosage, as well as directions for use. Otherwise consult a doctor or a pharmacist as every drug used incorrectly could pose a danger to your life and health.
Traditional herbal medicinal product for use in specified indications exclusively based upon long-standing use.