About




Phytopharm Klęka S.A. has been operating in the market since 1949. It started as a producer and seller of herbal raw materials.

ofirmie-foto2

ofirmie-foto1

Our company is a part of The Nature Network® holding – a global leader in effective, safe, and innovative market operations in terms of sourcing plant raw materials and then refining them to obtain semi-finished and finished products of the highest quality, as well as in terms of laboratory, advisory, and distribution services.

Today, however, we are a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company manufacturing active substances and plant extracts for the production of drugs and dietary supplements, but also finished products made primarily from natural ingredients.


Bioaron SystemDentoseptBronchosolBiostymina
Fiordalogo-bioaron-homePlantagoPharmPelafen

 

We offer our customers private label finished products as well as contract manufacturing services, such as formulation preparation, raw material sourcing, active substance manufacture, and finished drug liquid form manufacture together with registration documentation.

We have our own research and development laboratory as well as quality control laboratory. Consumers and pharmacists have trusted our products for many years. Many of the products rank top in their therapeutic categories.

This year, we put into service the cutting-edge herbafin® liquid product manufacture and packaging department. Its efficiency amounts to ca. 40 M packages per year.

We can use glass and plastic packages; the line is also adapted for automatic feeding of spoons, syringes, and for spray cap assembly. The processes are compliant with GMP in the European Union and Russia, as well as they meet the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 22000 standards (including serialization and medical devices). Therefore, we can safely say that it is one of the most advanced production facilities in the country.

Phytopharm
Values

Phytopharm Values

History

1948

1948

Herbal crops are grown for the first time by the State-owned Farm in Klęka.

1949

Pharmaceutical production starts — “Wytwórnia nr 11” (Factory No. 11) of Zjednoczone Zakłady Farmaceutyczne (United Pharmaceutical Plant) in Warsaw is founded in Klęka.

1950

Pectin-based nutritional preparations production is initiated: “Pomonal” from apples and “Karoten” from carrot.

1951

The factory is transformed into Przemysłowo-Rolne Zakłady Farmaceutyczne (Industrial and Agricultural Pharmaceutical Plant).

1950s

Aloe arborescens (Biostymina) plantation is founded.

1957

Investments aimed at the development of a herb company are implemented — industrial development in Klęka (e.g. the first production building for extraction).
1959

1959

“Herbapol” name and logo is adopted (along with other companies subordinate to Zjednoczenie Przemysłu Zielarskiego “Herbapol” — Herbapol Herb Industry Association).

1960s

Production of thyme pharmacopoeial extract, juices, and liqueurs is launched.

1977

The beginning of the development of modern extraction in Klęka — silymarin concentrate production for Poznańskie Zakłady Zielarskie “Herbapol” (Herbapol Poznan Herb Plant) (using own processing solutions) is launched. Programme of development of own medicinal products (the 1980s — dry extracts).

1992

The production of plant medicines exceeds the production of semi-finished products: Herbapol in Klęka becomes the largest manufacturer of liquid plant medicines in Poland.

1993

The company is transformed into a joint stock company (single-person company entirely owned by the commune of Nowe Miasto nad Wartą); the name “Przemysłowo-Rolne Zakłady Zielarskie Herbapol w Klęce” (Herbapol Industrial and Agricultural Herb Processing Plant in Klęka) is changed into “Zakłady Zielarskie Herbapol in Klęka Spółka Akcyjna” (Herbapol Herb Processing Plant in Klęka Joint Stock Company).
logo-herbapol-1993

1994

A strategic block of shares is bought by Martin Bauer GmbH Co KG.
1995-96

1994-96

The company infrastructure is redeveloped (gas boiler house, water treatment plant, water and heat networks). Production and laboratory departments are modernised.

1997

The sector of distribution of plant-origin medicines is launched.

1999

PHYTOPHARMAKON 2000 International Scientific Symposium is organised in Poznań to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company.

2000

The name “Zakłady Zielarskie Herbapol Klęka Spółka Akcyjna” (Herbapol Herb Processing Plant in Klęka Joint Stock Company) is changed into “Phytopharm Klęka S.A”.
logo-phytopharm-2000

Since 2003

All-embracing modernisation of the Herb Extraction Department aimed at creating a modern production facility for pharmaceutical active substances obtained from plant materials.

2005

Pharmaceutical factory and high-bay warehouse are launched; a comprehensive offer of extracts, finished medicines, and contract production is presented.
2011

At present, Phytopharm Klęka S.A. consists of B2C Department oriented at sales of pharmacy products and B2B Sector responsible for comprehensive business customer service, as part of a single organisation. In harmony with nature, we thus offer complete preparation of a plant medicine: from formulation and documentation, through sourcing of a raw material, to creation of a finished medicine through the production process.

 
logo-phytopharm

 

BioaronDentosept Complex
FiordaPelafen